Your daily life:
- Ensure the complete recruitment process (posting, pre-selection call, interview, references, hiring and reception);
- Play a key role in the overall candidate experience;
- Responsible for communications related to social media;
- Document interactions with candidates;
- Collaborate with the internal team for all other tasks related to recruitment and human resources;
- Act as an ambassador for Maison Russet;
- Work closely with your client managers to fully understand their goals, challenges and operations in order to develop a personalized candidate attraction and assessment strategy;
- Develop and implement recruitment plans to identify qualified candidates, including partnering with external organizations focused on diversity awareness;
- Follow trends and best practices.
What do you need to be successful….
- Training in a relevant discipline (HR – Communication) or equivalent experience.
- Experience in talent acquisition in a dynamic field;
- You are results oriented;
- Ability to manage time and autonomy while being receptive to the unexpected;
- Show flexibility, collaboration and initiative;
- Dedication to diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Insurance (death, dental, disability, life, medical and paramedical coverage)
- Performance bonuses
- Professional training and development program
- Free parking
- Company-supplied uniform
Join our team
Please note that we will only communicate with the people who will be selected for an interview. You can also go in person to the following address:
142, road 202, # 203
Huntingdon (QC) Canada J0S 1H0