Customer service & logistics agent
Under the authority of the Logistics, S/R and customer service manager, the person occupying the position of Customer service & logistics agent will have a dual role of ensuring the accuracy of all customer Purchase orders (PO) while also supporting the logistic department, thereby helping to optimize the operational efficiency of the organization.
- Manage incoming POs via generic RH email & customer’s portal.
- Validate customer SKU (including UPC code), price vs internal pricelist, type of order MTS or MTO.
- Validate PO date vs delivery date, and if minimum lead time was respect as per customer contract along with minimum order quantity (pallets or truckloads).
- Validate inventory and production schedules for MTS orders, to evaluate if timeline is realistic.
- Ensure credit check completed by finance prior to accepting a PO for all new customers.
- Validate all orders outside of the contracted volume or leadtime with Planning, Supply Chain, and Logistics prior acceptance.
- Send customer an order confirmation between 24-48 hours.
- Coordinate and agree directly with Customer any changes required to PO delivery terms (date/quantity). Keep stakeholders informed and escalate any support required with Customer Account Managers and/or Sales.
- Create and maintain master contact list for all customers.
- Every 2nd Friday validate POs where the delivery date has passed and adjust or cancel.
- Supplement existing On-Time-In-Full KPI’s by publishing report for late deliveries on periodic basis with all necessary data to enable Root Cause Corrective Action.
- Ensure shipping of all local & international truckloads in line with industry best practices and customer specifications.
- Prepare all shipping documents in a timely manner, including pre-selecting pallets and maximizing available capacity.
- Follow up on all expeditions and relay information & documents to related parties, return shipping confirmation to finance within a 24hr window.
- Coordinate the return of all product returns or rejections.
- Coordinate & complete all 3PL transfers including FG & RM.
- Track inventory levels for pallets and record all movements in the supplier portals. (CHEP, PECO).
- Create PO for all expenses related to trucking, validate invoices & match with PO within the pre-established deadline for payment.
- Manage & validate 3PL costs and issue relating POs.
- Support the logistics department.
- Undertake and complete all additional tasks requested by the team lead.
- Represents the logistics department for assigned business unit/customers.
- Perform any other task entrusted to him by his immediate superior or aimed at meeting the specific expectations that may be communicated to him/her by the latter.
- Collegial Technical Diploma in Transport Logistics or equivalent completed.
- Work experience: Minimum 3 years in a similar position.
- Oral and written bilingualism
- Intermediate computer knowledge of MS Office
- Asset: Experience in a manufacturing environment and / or experience in logistics
- Completed professional degree or College degree DEC in accounting
- Autonomy, professionalism and proactivity
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and manage working time
- Sense of planning and organization
- Ability to work in a team and follow procedures
- Insurance (death, dental, disability, life, medical and paramedical coverage)
- Performance bonuses
- Professional training and development program
- Free parking
Join our team
Please note that we will only communicate with the people who will be selected for an interview. You can also go in person to the following address:
142, road 202, # 203
Huntingdon (QC) Canada J0S 1H0