Production Day Worker
The chosen candidate will be responsible for the peeling, sorting and packaging of the products.
Under the supervision of the Production Supervisor, the Production Day Worker must conduct:
- The peeling: Inspection and correction of the raw product to improve its quality and reach the quality standards.
- The sorting: Inspection and removal of all products non-compliant to the quality standards to maintain product quality according to pre-established norms from the Quality Control department.
- The packaging: Inspection, weighing and constant quality monitoring of the finished products’ packaging according to pre-established norms from the Quality Control department.
- Monitoring the continuous supply of product on the production line.
- Constant monitoring of the production equipment to detect any defect and notify the supervisor.
- Use and manipulate cleaning products when needed and follow the WHMIS safety regulation to suppress risks of danger.
Education: High school completed
- Team spirit
- Fine motor skills
- Good physical ability
- Stress tolerance
- Reliable and on-time
- Insurance (death, disability, life, medical and paramedical coverage)
- Performance bonuses
- Professional training and development program
- Free parking
- Company-supplied uniform
Join our team
Please note that we will only communicate with the people who will be selected for an interview. You can also go in person to the following address:
142, road 202, # 203
Huntingdon (QC) Canada J0S 1H0