Human Resources Advisor
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Perform an advisory role towards the employees and managers for any general question they may have.
- Participate in the welcoming and integration of new employees.
- Participate in the management of employees’ files (absences, disability, sick leave, etc.).
- Participate in the operations related to and the coordination of the skill-building program (internal and external training courses, performance management, etc.).
- Participate in the management, planning and organizing of training courses.
- Provide advice and expertise in labour relation management.
- Advise and support management in the implementation of the company’s policies and procedures.
- Participate in different multidisciplinary committees and meetings regarding the plant.
- Participate in the development of different programs targeted to the employees (diligence, recognition, etc.).
- Participate in the complete allocation process.
- Use technology to improve the organization’s visibility in the recruitment process.
- Participate in the organization of different social activities for the company.
- Participate in reviewing the human resources operations’ processes.
- Act as an agent of change within organizational development projects and, if needed, lead such projects.
- Participate in the implementation of different development projects (HR platform, etc.)
- Participate in the sound management of the disciplinary process.
- Participate in the management of benefits and different operations related to the payroll (movement of personnel, salary adjustments, insurance, RRSP, etc.).
- Analyze and recommend possible improvements to all aspects of human resources management that falls under your responsibility.
- Participate in the development of mobilization initiatives.
- Participate in presenting the necessary statistics for decision-making.
- Participate in producing management markers to capture the evolution of the department.
- Any related tasks.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in human resources or labour relations
- Good understanding of the MS Office Suite
- Thorough knowledge of the laws and rules pertaining to human resources management and health and safety in the workplace
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- Empowered with technology and social media
- Ability to determine the best approach and practices of labour relations management
- Ability to communicate efficiently
- Ability to establish priorities
- Ability to efficiently organize the work to comply with deadlines
- Ability to work with diplomacy and discretion
- Strong interpersonal skills
Aptitudes and attitude
- Act with professionalism and judgment,
- Be thorough, resourceful and innovative.
- Be versatile and flexible.
- Results-oriented and focused on customer service
Training and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or industrial relations;
- 4 to 5 years of experience in a similar position or relevant experience;
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, an asset;
- Member of the Order (CRIA, CRHA), an asset.
- Insurance (death, dental, disability, life, medical and paramedical coverage)
- Performance bonuses
- Professional training and development program
- Free parking
- Company-supplied uniform
Join our team
Please note that we will only communicate with the people who will be selected for an interview. You can also go in person to the following address:
142, road 202, # 203
Huntingdon (QC) Canada J0S 1H0