Quality Assurance Auditor
Under the supervision of the R&D, Quality and Regulatory Affairs Director, the Quality Assurance Auditor revises, develops and implements quality assurance policies and procedures to ensure food safety from the raw product to the finished product.
They must also keep the company’s plans and certifications up to date (HACCP, FSSC 22 000, GFSI, Organic and Gluten Free), to optimize its operational efficiency.
Validation – Quality assurance system
- Writes, updates, checks and validates the company’s quality assurance procedures.
- Identifies, documents and reports any deviation from the regulatory requirements, protocols, products registration and specifications.
- Assesses, completes and validates the FSSC 22000 system.
- Sits on the Food Safety Committee.
- Supervises the internal audit management.
- Implements and analyzes the microbiologic KPI.
- Is in charge of getting the necessary certifications for the company.
- Plans, manages and closes external audits.
Validation/Approval – Suppliers
- Conducts Quality assurance audits to check the compliance to Russet Houses’s standards at the designated suppliers regarding all types of audits of the quality assurance program.
- Is in charge of the existing suppliers’ annual assessment.
- Must assess all of the company’s new suppliers.
- Implements and analyses suppliers KPI.
- In collaboration with their immediate supervisor, participates in the internal “initial and continuous” training of the employees, improves the educational material and conducts training sessions.
- Is in charge of the parasitic management program.
- Follows up on parasitic deviations.
- Implement and analyses parasitic KPI.
- Depending on the requests of their immediate supervisor, writes different documents.
- Completes any other task given by their immediate supervisor or aiming to meet the expectations signified by the latter.
Education: Bachelor’s in Administration, Agri-Food or another pertinent field
- Minimum of 5 years in a similar position
- Experience in the field of food transformation, an asset
- Having a deductive and analytic mind.Being able to manage many projects at once.
- Being tolerant to change and a good listener.
- Insurance (death, dental, disability, life, medical and paramedical coverage)
- Performance bonuses
- Professional training and development program
- Free parking
- Company-supplied uniform
Join our team
Please note that we will only communicate with the people who will be selected for an interview. You can also go in person to the following address:
142, road 202, # 203
Huntingdon (QC) Canada J0S 1H0