Office Maintenance Worker
The employee is in charge of the cleaning and sanitation of bathrooms, the cafeteria, locker rooms and filling up the supplies.
Cleaning and sanitation
- Cleaning the bathrooms, cafeteria, lockers and other areas untouched by the sanitation team.
- Use, manipulate cleaning products when needed and while following all WHMIS safety standards to eliminate any risk.
- Use the mandatory personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Comply with the company’s human resources, HACCP and ISO standards.
- Comply with the HACCP health standards.
- Provide all documents requested by the supervisor.
- Keep the supplies and chemicals room clean and organized.
- Perform all related tasks upon request.
Filling up the supplies
- Fill up the nets (hair, beard, hood), gloves, sleeves and other supplies.
- Clean the water fountains and foot bath buckets.
- Clean the supervisor’s office, the control room and the laboratory.
- Keep an inventory of all supplies and chemicals.
- Label, if necessary, the chemicals according to the neutral, basic and acid chart.
- Check the temperature on the production side during warm weather.
- Check the temperature and functioning of the eye wash station.
- Check and fill up the first aid kits.
Education: DEP related to the tasks or any combination of pertinent experience
- Additional training: knowledge of the Windown environment, Word, Excel and SIMDUT
- Number of pertinent years of experience: minimum of 2 years
- Quality and personal skills: team spirit, politeness, diplomacy, judgement, initiative, multitasking abilities, stress handling, accountability and punctuality.
- Insurance (death, disability, life, medical and paramedical coverage)
- Performance bonuses
- Professional training and development program
- Free parking
- Company-supplied uniform
Join our team
Please note that we will only communicate with the people who will be selected for an interview. You can also go in person to the following address:
142, road 202, # 203
Huntingdon (QC) Canada J0S 1H0