Under the authority of the Chief Financial Officer, the person occupying the position of financial controller is called upon to ensure compliance with good accounting practices as well as the laws and regulations in force, thus making it possible to optimize the operational efficiency of the organization.
- Prepare the daily report on the net availability of cash;
- Perform bank reconciliation of CAD and USD accounts;
- Prepare GST / QST reports;
- Reconcile credit card statements in the accounting system;
- Assist in administrative and financial management procedures;
- Prepare and analyze monthly reports;
- Follow up on receivables and deductions;
- Support the preparation of end-of-year files;
- Support the preparation and analysis of weekly and monthly financial results;
- Perform month-end entries and participate in the preparation of monthly financial statements;
- Support the work of 3 accounting technicians at the level of payable and receivable.
- Bachelor of Accounting / Finance / Business Administration.
- Accounting title an asset.
- Minimum of 5 years in a similar position.
- Knowledge of Excel, advanced level (pivot tables, macros, complex files)
- Oral and written bilingualism.
- Experience in a manufacturing company preferably in a food environment.helor
- Experience with the integrated system Syspro or another ERP system.
- Insurance (death, dental, disability, life, medical and paramedical coverage)
- Performance bonuses
- Professional training and development program
- Free parking
- Company-supplied uniform
Join our team
Please note that we will only communicate with the people who will be selected for an interview. You can also go in person to the following address:
142, road 202, # 203
Huntingdon (QC) Canada J0S 1H0