The employee will be in charge of overseeing quality control, write incidents reports linked to quality and safety, control tests, and work orders, in addition to checking the equipment.
- Precise measures of different temperature control points
- Verification of the raw material, semi-finished and finished products to make sur they comply with quality standards
- Reconstruct the finished products to check their quality in compliance with the company/clients standards.
- Verify the weight and code marking of the finished product
- Verify and calibrate the metal detectors (CCP)
- Enforce the implementation of safety and quality standards from the gross product to the finished product.
- Complete the analyzed results document for quality control for each work shift.
- Report the analyzed results for quality control to the Production Supervisor to ensure Grade A quality during his work shift.
- Comply with and enforce the implementation of the holding process for non conformities.
- Report and intervene to ensure compliance of health and safety standards and good manufacturing practices (GMP).
- In charge of keeping the work environment clean in the laboratory.
Incidents reports linked to quality and safety
- Document incident reports, if the case may be.
- Incidents management – start up authorization
- Products hold, if the case may be
- Assist the Production Supervisor during incidents.
- Microbiological sample – Environmental
- Production start-up – ATP test, gluten
- Production start-up
- Inspect the rooms according to the health, safety and good manufacturing practices standards.
- Check – Thermometers, scale, Vernier and weight balance (ishida)
- Check the state of plastic and frangible glass
- Check the light intensity (Lux)
- Fill out and check the work order registry
- Establish the steps to follow during maintenance intervention
- Start-up authorization
- Perform all related tasks
Education: DEP completed
- Sense of analysis
- Attention to details
- Stress tolerance
- Reliable and on-time
- Insurance (death, dental, disability, life, medical and paramedical coverage)
- Performance bonuses
- Professional training and development program
- Free parking
- Company-supplied uniform
Join our team
Please note that we will only communicate with the people who will be selected for an interview. You can also go in person to the following address:
142, road 202, # 203
Huntingdon (QC) Canada J0S 1H0