Under the authority of the Financial controller, the incumbent occupying the position of Accounting Technician is called upon to participate in different stages of the accounting cycle such as accounts receivable and payable, complete bank reconciliations, printing various accounting reports and offer support to the immediate superior to optimize the operational efficiency of the organization.
Accounts receivable / payable
- Produce customer invoices and mailings or email as requested;
- Follow up on accounts payable and receivable;
- Make supplier payments according to the instructions of his immediate supervisor.
- Verifies the invoices received and, if applicable, their concordance with the order slips or delivery slips;
- Enter invoices to be paid in the software, verify tax refunds, print checks and deposit them for signature by management;
- Ensures the transmission of signed checks, the identification of the date and number of the check on invoices and their classification;
- Cash checks received, prepares and makes deposits at the company’s financial institution;
- Prepares and transmits invoices to customers;
- Contact customers or suppliers if necessary.
- According to the instructions of the financial controller:
- Participate in the verification and closure of all accounting modules “collection and taxation”, “accounts payable”, etc;
- Prepares for the interim and annual audit the books and financial statements, the documents required by the external auditor and collaborates during his visit to the head office and throughout the audit period;
- At the request of the immediate superior, performs various checks necessary for accounting.
Report // Document
- Prepares sales and operations reports and others according to the needs of the business.
- Filing / archiving invoices, etc.;
- Makes mailings.
- Performs any other task assigned to him by the immediate Superior.
- Completed professional degree or College degree DEC in accounting
- Minimum of 2 year in a similar position
- Software: Office and accounting software, intermediate level.
- Experience in the food industry and/or manufacturing
- Insurance (death, dental, disability, life, medical and paramedical coverage)
- Performance bonuses
- Professional training and development program
- Free parking
Join our team
Please note that we will only communicate with the people who will be selected for an interview. You can also go in person to the following address:
142, road 202, # 203
Huntingdon (QC) Canada J0S 1H0